WELCOME TO LAURELO
Here at Laurelo, we’re committed to making the process of
applying for the ‘Grant of Probate’ as straightforward
Probate occurs after someone has died and is the process of proving that the deceased person’s Will is valid and then giving the deceased’s Personal Representatives the right to deal with their assets and estate.
Here at Laurelo, we’re committed to our clients and their path to probate
- Founded in 2013, Laurelo is a family-owned Probate Specialist Company
- We have built a team of professional and experienced advisers who between them have 50 years experience in guiding executors & families through the Probate Administration Service.
- Offering a personal face-to-face service within the comfort of the client’s own home
- Providing regular updates throughout the Probate journey and available 24/7 for our clients.
- Transparent fixed fee based on each individual case
- Free initial consultation
- All administration work carried out by experienced probate specialists
- Full support and guidance throughout the Estate Administration process
- We take the complexity out of the probate application process, providing clear explanation and support along the journey
- OUR SERVICES -
C Hardman (Executor)
"Well informed, helpful and efficient throughout the whole probate journey. I was particularly impressed by the speed of response when I had questions"
V Garner (Executor)
"Thank you for dealing with the probate so efficiently. I would not hesitate to recommend your services in the future."
J Jackson (Executor)
"It has been my absolute pleasure to have met Michael and for him to act on my behalf, a wonderful, professional, caring person whose services I would recommend to anyone."
Peter Nash/Paula Cranmer (Executors)
"I would recommend Laurelo to anyone who needs good and sensible advice about the probate process at a very reasonable price."
A Wilson (Executor)
"I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Laurelo in what, at the outset felt like a daunting task, but in reality once explained to us and the burden of completing the forms taken away and completed by a professional the process was seamless."
Lorri Turner Senior Manager (Herongate Wood)
“I have always found Michael at Laurelo to be engaging, honest and supportive of the customers needs. The offer of a home visit to see clients within their own familiar surroundings further supports this. I have no difficulty in recommending their services."
G Perrett Will Protect Ltd & Executor
“Michael's professionalism and knowledge of every aspect of probate is only matched by his sensitivity and patience. He instinctively knows what to say and when to say it and I am so grateful to him for helping me navigate the most difficult period of my life so far safe in the knowledge that I could simply "park" this part of the process and leave it with him to "sort out"."
K Whittle (Executor)
“They provided a professional and emphatic approach and took all the stress away from dealing with probate. Filing the forms very promptly and the whole process was dealt with in just over a month. I would highly recommend and I again thank them for their help."
Mr. A Browne (Executor)
“The pricing point is good and in line with a few others, we found however for the service we received I do not think we could have put a price on it.
We would wholeheartedly recommend Michael and his team."